05 August 2011

California photography

Fred left California to get back to the Real Life in Sweden. A jet lag of incredible proportions has occupied the mind and body of the author. "I've slept for the last few days, man, do I need a back massage." In-joy pictures from SF and LA!

 The fog climbs over the mountains in San Francisco

 4th Street in San Francisco - feel the fog?

 Whatever you do, always enjoy Coca-Cola!

 To get around in SF, you can choose between buses, munis and barts

 Pasadena Old Town with Old cars

 "No Right Turn" - challenge the traffic laws and this happens - Downtown LA

 Conceptuality in Downtown LA

 Lock your bike to a bike

 I feel like Ari Gold had a go on this pay phone - Last season of Entourage airing now!

 "Los Angeles... and all of southern california is destined to become the greatest metropolitan area the world has ever witnessed"

 Welcome to the USA!

 LA traffic is adorable, you never get anywhere

 American trucks

 I had oatmeal for breakfast after I gave my cinnamon bun from Ralph's to a homeless person

Priority mail!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6/8/11 15:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, Kiitös

 
At 7/8/11 19:51 , Blogger fredd said...

You're welcome I guess :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home