20 May 2011

On the road again!

Driving 760km alone is rather boring. Try and you'll know. Anyway, I'm in Sweden for a couple of weeks again. After visiting my Swedish girls in Linköping I headed to Malmö airport to watch a Jumbo jet land with a few very intriguing airplane observers. Now I'm driving around. Tomorrow I should take a swim in the sea. Anyway, in-joy the visual material:

 A fork lift on Viking Line Gabriella - HIFK is the Helsinki hockey team, as well as the Finnish hockey champions

 Rainy Stockholm

 Cloudy Linköping

 A 90° turn and a narrow road - calls for rally maneuvers!

 Clouds playing around the airport

 Boeing 747-400 landing to Malmö - Every Sunday between 17:30 and 17:45

 Antti the male model

 Airplane observers! The most intriguing pair of people: "Hey come along to this field, a jumbo jet is about to land!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home