16 July 2011

I haven't been around a computer

The title says it all. What can I say? Finnish summer out in the archipelago. Who wants to sit in front of a computer when you are surrounded by cows, sheep, superb people, the sea and relaxation all the time? Not me.

Apparently it's been over a month since the last post and I'm sorry for that. During that time I've driven over 1,400 km, sold my bike, sold my phone, worked at our summer house, enjoyed an awesome summer, eaten well, slept a lot, talked less, been trying to figure out what to make out of myself, graduated and burnt my face a couple of times.

Oh, I'm going to California on Monday. Awesome-ness will occur!

In the waiting for the next amazingly interesting post, in-joy some pictures from Högsåra Day, 13th July 2011.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home