08 January 2011

Mindfuck nostalgia sickness indicates of France

At this time of the year with cold weather and wet feet I managed to get sick today. A fever arose from nowhere and Fred had to call it a half day at the office. Straight to bed. Dinner. Back to bed. In retrospect it's not weird at all that after sleeping for about 8 hours during the day it's hard to get a hold of any dreams or sleep in general.

I ended up falling asleep for a while, only to wake up into a pond of sweat having been mindfucked by this fever and been hit by a car in my dreams on my old school yard. Whilst not being a big fan of realistic car accidents on a school yard in my dreams, I still wanted to feel nostalgic about something, so I dug up some photos. For all of you. In-joy some pretty views from France. Annecy, Lyon, Lyon, Lyon, Vienne.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home