13 December 2010

Fredd builds a bike!

Who wants a bike for next spring? My building finger started vibrating an hour ago and it's about to become an official earth quake. So not only does Sweden get its first terrorists running around the streets but dangerous earth quakes of motivation. I think it's a 4,5 on the Richter scale. Not promising anything though.

Let there be less bombers and unhappy people in this society. Let's all ride bikes. Sure, a BMW M5 is a cool car and I wouldn't say "no thank you" if I was ever offered one, but a bike in a city is always faster. And don't worry, when I'm a millionaire I'll pick another car for me.

So, friends and frenemies, I just want to build one. A bike. Fredd wants to build a bike. Give me a wish on the design and your size in cm and I'll make magic.

Okay? Go!

2 Comments:

At 13/12/10 21:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Black, 27 cm

 
At 13/12/10 21:48 , Blogger fredd said...

Rick, this fits your needs; http://www.lekkos.no/productDetails.aspx?pId=1188

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home