24 December 2010

Backyard Snowboarding - Merry Christmas!

During my private wrapping of some last Christmas presents Dick asked me if I remember when we used to jump down from our roof. I looked at him with stupidity and confusion and coughed up a shaky "...no, did we really?"

There wasn't too much thought put into my next comment: "Let's do it today again for old times sake, but with snowboards!"

So we did. Dick's in green/brown, Fred's in purple,yellow. In-joy!







The amount of snow is so incredible that we enjoyed some powder shredding in the forest 10 meters from the house. Is this an epic winter or am I still dreaming? Welcome to Finland!

This just isn't just another Christmas Eve, it's a White Christmas Eve. I haven't experienced one since I was a foot tall. Maybe I have, but I can't recall it. Nonetheless, this one will be a good one, because last Christmas I was in France. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Now I'm off to the dinner table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home