29 December 2010

Kleerup 3am

The clock is ticking silently somewhere in the dusty background. My headphones are producing sound, something called music. I think. At least it goes well with the theme: Kleerup - 3am

Marit Bergman keeps reminding me of the time, that I should go to bed, it's three am. Indeed it's three am. An inevitable fact of reality bringing this mind and body to sleep mode soon

I'd like to provide you with something clever and witty, but in this temporary lack of creativity and inspiration I can't, however the inability of being able to deliver written intellectuality haven't blocked the production of letters, words and phrases before on this place called Earth, has it?

Give me some exclamation marks.


Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home