02 January 2011

Let 2011 be prosperous

Let me take a moment to reflect on what has happened in my life during the year for all of you that haven't been updated on my status and where I've been situated along the road. Apparently there are a whole lot of you!

I spent a month at the Alps
I went to business school in Lyon, France
I fell in love
I traveled a whole lot around France
I spent my summer in Los Angeles, California
I was offered and granted a job in Stockholm, Sweden
I traveled some more in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Poland)
I met a lot of new people
I still remember all of you "old ones" too
I have experienced a whole lot this year
I don't know if I've changed along the way
Whether it's been good or bad things, I've always learned something useful
I've had an eventful 2010
Let's see how 2011 unveils.

The year was ended with fun and games on Högsåra at Farmors Café and Villa Cecilia battled by the core group of us summer beasts. In-joy the pictures. Happy New Year!











1 Comments:

At 10/1/11 14:49 , Anonymous hakkidesign.ratata.fi said...

Vilka underbart vackra bilder:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home