20 January 2011

I_Just_Deleted_My_Recycle_Bin

*fast forwarding* okay, two girls standing in the end of a hall chanting "come play with us", a frightened boy, the girls all of a sudden murdered violently, blood everywhere, nope it's gone again, the frightened boy is still frightened, closing his eyes, opening them, neither girls nor murdered girls, now he's talking to his index finger. *fast forwarding* SCREAMING *fast forwarding* knives, blood and a crazy looking Jack Nicholson. *Stop* The Shining.. 2 hours 23 minutes of irreversible "horror". Sure, let me throw this into the bin and delete it for good.

There, Delete! ..wait, where's the recycle bin?

Luckily I'm not the only jackass. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of us! As you can see when typing "I just del" in Google the first suggestion is already exactly what I'm looking for.

I just del...


Answers found here: http://ask-leo.com/i_accidentally_deleted_my_recycle_bin_in_vista_how_do_i_get_it_back.html

Do I recognize myself or what?
"The problem of course is that we're so used to these popup confirmations that we often fail to notice or read them. I know I frequently mutter to myself "yeah, yeah, whatever" and press enter or click Yes without paying attention.
Whoops. The Recycle Bin disappeared."

PERFECT. In-joy boys and girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home