14 April 2011

I'm calling a time-out!

Just to let you know.
No updates.
No nothing.
For a while.
I'm going to break this time-out eventually anyway.

I was about to change the written language to Finnish in order to express myself better, but because Google Analytics tells me that 39 different nationalities have visited this blog, I'll keep posting stuff in English.

Although.. I don't think you're here because of my writings. You're probably just hoping that I'll post nude pictures of myself. Sorry guys, not going to happen. More photography about to appear when the game continues though.

In the waiting, do something extraordinarily normal to your loved ones. Be nice to them. Cook for them. Keep them close. Make sure they know you care about them. Whatever you do, be yourself.

In-joy my absence, because it's going to be a while.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home