28 March 2011

Media sexy employers looking for employees

Ever heard the phrase "I don't want to graduate, I want to be a student for the rest of my life, it's so fun!"?

Being a 24 year old prick finishing my bachelor studies I hear it on a daily basis. The want of continuing studying (for some people: fuck around) and live off benefits and loans is undoubtedly a pleasant calling that many of us want to pursue. Unfortunately this mentality is not sustainable development. Learning by doing and also getting paid is certainly a more intriguing path to take.

I'm not becoming a doctor, nor am i becoming an engineer in nuclear physics. I'm soon to be a BBA majoring in marketing. Therefore all of the jobs might not interest You. Still, here are a few interesting jobs from around the world.


SPOTIFY
Your friendly neighborhood music player with streaming music available for everybody in Finland, Sweden, UK, France, Spain, Norway and Netherlands. No invitations needed.
Apply to Spotify





NINTENDO
How about pursuing that vision of being a Super Mario pro from back in the day?
Apply to Nintendo


APPLE
Does this need any description? The company of innovation and secrets.
Apply to Apple





GOOGLE
First there was B.C. - before Christ. Then there was B.G. - before Google.
Apply to Google


ANHEUSER-BUSCH
Like beer? We all do. Make the biggest player realize it as well and change their taste into something good.
Apply to Anheuser-Busch


SAATCHI&SAATCHI + TBWA
What about advertising? I know, most of it sucks nowadays. Make a change.
Apply to S&S
Apply to TBWA



SKYPE
Have you ever called somebody on the other side of the world with IP telephony?
Apply to Skype



ROVIO
A Finnish success story. Be part of a fast growing team and plan the next Angry Birds.
Apply to Rovio



NOKIA
Another Finnish one that you've probably heard about on the mobile phone market.
Apply to Nokia

QUICKSILVER
DC Shoes is also a part of this entity. I always wanted to work there. Apparently not too late.
Apply to Quicksilver


PLAYBOY: Ever heard of this magazine? Yes, they are hiring as well.
Apply to Playboy






I hope that you will send in a few CV's regardless the fact that these are jobs situated around the world. If you're good at what you do and have a vision, then what are you waiting for? Let me borrow Nike's famous slogan once more; Just do it.

Go in-joy!

1 Comments:

At 28/3/11 19:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I may, I would like to point out that it's not Anheuser-Busch anymore, it's called Anheuser-Busch Inbev now. AB and Inbev merged in 2008. The headquarters are located in the city of Leuven, which is the city where I study. You know how sensitive us Belgians are about our beer, Fred :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home