31 March 2011

Second hand Helsinki

"Hey! You're not allowed to take pictures without permission!" ...so I grunt and delete the snapshot of brand new shoes and stereos.

Just the typical reaction when trying to document a nice environment at Valtteri flea market in Helsinki. It makes you think which illegal technique was used to obtain the goods. Whatever, at least a pair of Adidas sneakers are cheap as soap. And oh, I know a friend who lost a phone just like this the other day!


Still, if you feel like shopping second hand or finding your stolen goods, I can warmly recommend Valtteri flea market in Helsinki. 300 tables of which 200 inside and 100 outside secures a nice shopping outcome. In case you're too young to understand what a flea market is, let me explain. It's almost like Ebay, but you get to interact with the seller. Easy. Fun. Interesting.

We paid it a visit with Tom. Later I went to the hospital and got crutches because of my little accident over a week ago. In-joy some pictures.




1 Comments:

At 1/4/11 10:57 , Blogger Dickhh said...

Perfekt bild på Tom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home