07 March 2011

flyingfreedolf / freddkay productions

This might seem irrational to some people ..actually most people but very rational to the little niche of biker boys and girls.

I was hoping to get something to munch on from the neighborhood shop eleven in the night, only to find out that their boss only pays double salary until ten. Luckily we have a pizzeria next door. So I get my 5€ night pizza, get out on the street and I realize:

The roads are dry.

It hits me: I have a front rim lying unused in my basement and pedals in my bag. All i need is a frame, a handlebar, a stem, a rear wheel, cranks, a chain, a seat tube, a saddle/seat, some grips, a headset, a bottom bracket, a chainring, a cog, some grease and some money. I'll keep you all posted about this, this ought to be something very exciting. I promise to have a bike built up before this blog have reached 3 000 page views!

I'll teach you all how to build a bike in the making! You've all seen these earlier productions, but because of the topic, they're getting posted once again. In-joy!

By the way, if you would be interested, I'm more than happy to build a bike for you too (situated in Finland, eli suomeks eller på svenska). Contact me!





Alas! A fifth one is coming and it's going to be breath taking!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home