19 February 2011

Back in Finland - Studying!

Sweden is behind for a while now again. Hear all, I'm in Finland! At least until May. That's when I'm supposed to get my bachelor's degree. Moving into the city so I have everything close as hell to me. Awesome!

About the thesis; The writing started the day before yesterday and I've written already a fair amount of qualitative text. I put a deadline to myself of writing 20 pages more this weekend.

I've got a nice study corner put up already.


I went to the library today as you can see. Anyway, this blog is not going to be updated in a long while, because I have hardcore deadlines for this thesis. So you have to survive without reading incredible stories from Fred for a while, because the only place he'll be in the following couple of months is in the library or in the bed.

But I promise, when it's started springing again, I'll be here telling about colorful happenings!

In-joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home