30 September 2010

Post #40

I hope you've liked it! 1 165 views since I started running stats. Probably only my closest family and myself who's checking it all the time haha.

Stockholm is in chaos. Because of an error in distribution of electricity the metro doesn't work between Odenplan and Alvik, meaning the main metro station is full with people. You know the videos with Chinese soldiers pushing people into trains? That full. Really full.

How did SL solve the problem? They replaced the metro with buses, short ones, every 15 minutes. Imagine how full the buses were! Hundreds of thousands of swedes, among them me had a rough time to get to work this morning.

I think i'll go back to riding a bike. Life gets easier, healthier and more efficient. Let me build you one!

Thursday : now look how brilliant the maze of this text becomes in your eyes. See you soon Fran!

1 Comments:

At 5/10/10 11:21 , Blogger Bea said...

oj, gulp.. ja sku få lite klaustrofobiattacker. så som ja fick i mexico citys metro. en upplevelse det med förstås.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home