26 September 2010

September Times

Sitting at Espresso House in Stockholm on a gray Sunday afternoon enjoying this fancy thing called portable Internet. Surf wherever you want. Nice.

I took up a newspaper and read about something I had no idea of, pulled out my computer and yes indeed. It's true! If you haven't listened to Ratatat's new album LP4, DO it now. The New York duo makes another brilliant instrumental electro pop master piece like no other, which can be seen in the title too. It's all about the music, so make it clear it's their fourth long play. Real pearls among the tracks is the catchy and the longest one on the album Drugs with a German intro, Bare Feast and of course Party with the Children. I have to say, I like the album as a whole better than LP3. I just do. So good work boys!

Somebody asked if I know what I'm doing with my life the other day. It opened my eyes. Explore more. Do it for yourself and not for others. Thank you for the advice. Meet new people and make the best out of the time you have. In the end, life, as said before is not the days that passes. Life's the days you remember. Keep your friends close to you and don't push them away.

In-joy some pictures from the last weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home