03 September 2010

My Schedule

Rick has a HTC Desire; the phone in the world. According to his and my words. Thinking of getting an iPhone but not really sure? Not an Apple fanatic? Get this one. It's not as expensive and it's fantastic! I'm using his Internet on my computer, through his wlan. We're in the middle of nowhere in Sweden. I'm updating this thing. Oh boy. What else? Let Rick comment on this post and he can tell you more about it.


Anyway! It's been about a month and a few days since I got to Sweden and so far so good. Although work and commuting eats up a shitload of time it's okay. Hey, it's weekend, I get to sleep.

My days look like following:

6.30 - wake up and eat porridge
6.50 - take the bus to town
7.45 - in town changing to bike
8.00-8.15 - at the office depending on my motivation
8.15 - gym
9.00 - work starts
12.00 - lunch break
18.00 - day's over, take the bike and sweat off to the bus
20.00 - back home, exhausted, eat
21.00 - family guy
22.00 - bed

What's that in facts, feelings and numbers?
- carved from stone
- "healthier" lifestyle
- zero time to spend money
- not too much social life
- 100 km biking per week
- approx 12 hours of commuting per work week
- depressed when realizing last point

- hungry all the time
- loves the weekends
- the world welcomes Fred to its real beauty

Going to town tomorrow with a 70-200 to try to capture some street life. Slussen early in the morning? Would be perfect. Hope to see a lot of photography potential. Haven't done it for a while. We'll see. I'll show off later. Until then go get yourself a HTC Desire and start eating organic porridge in the mornings. In-joy.

Less than a week to Christmas. Unbelievable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home