24 September 2010

To Like

Hi,

My name is Fred.
I like being myself.
I like to explore.
I like new things.
I also like old things.
I like things I'm familiar with.
I like my girlfriend Emily.
I like snow.
I like my family.
I like colors.
I like my friends.
I like hectic traffic.
There are times I like rain too.
There are even times I like ...not doing anything and still feel good about it
I like Entourage
I like to laugh
I like to be emotional
I like good food
I like my brother from another mother Fran
I also like to draw
I like to watch movies with people I like.
I like to travel.
I like challenges.
I like to cook.
I like to flip around.
I like being a photographer.
If you're reading this, then I like you.
I like In'N'Out burgers.
I like France.
I like love.
I like open people.
I like adventures.
I like beer.
I like Family Guy.
I like Finland.
I like a lot of things.
Most of all, I like to In-Joy

Question is, what do YOU like?

1 Comments:

At 25/9/10 08:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to clean the rectum of large ladies with my tongue :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home