22 April 2010

Artjacking

There are clubs and then there are Clubs. The name is Artjacking. The creative fellows behind this movement are Pierre Arbey, Jules Fauvey and Jean Granon. They throw clubs in Paris, Dijon and Lyon to name a few places with DJ:s from around France. If you haven't been to one, be sure to catch the next one in June, because unless you heard about this the first time, you definitely missed last night in Ambassade (Lyon).

A sale/launch of Hixsept products and a pregame was held in a clothes shop called U&I where every interested being got free drinks. Free drinks! This is some nice service and good marketing. French know how to get people to come your parties. The place was crowded!

Why am I telling this? Not only did I attend the parties without knowing almost anybody but I was taking photos during the night for the fellows too. I did luckily manage to get my french on a level that I managed to make some friends though. Fun to be something like a photographer, my friends and frenemies.

People thought I was Norwegian. Norway and Finland? Sure, same stuff, somewhere in the north, it's the same language, right? No? Okay. Life smiles anyway. In-joy your pastis and the pictures.


U&I




Ambassade


"Never think of the future, it comes soon enough" -A.Einstein

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 24/4/10 19:13 , Blogger Bea said...

fina bilder !

 
At 27/4/10 14:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to the ladies at the ambassade!

 
At 1/5/10 15:53 , Anonymous Örsbaff said...

starta ett eget vanilja o hämta dit mig som partner :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home