14 April 2010

Huevos al Nido

Martin Luther King once said those famous four words "I Have a Dream", then it kind of escalated into this big positive thing and later for example Common made a song sampling his words, "A Dream". Brilliant song. Do I have dreams? Sure, before I got to France I really didn't know how to fulfill them. Now I do. Have you ever heard of the brands Nike or Adidas. You have? Wonderful, makes this easier. They've got these fantastic slogans "Just do it" and "Impossible is nothing". You see my point? I hope you do.

Tonight I was going to grab a casual beer and watch a movie, maybe. Well, I DO live with a Spanish guy who loves to surprise, unconsciously. So I got invited to a dinner that was going to be held at our place. Wait a second? I got invited to my own house for dinner? I love the Spanish. The world changes, so do plans, so later on I was sitting in our 11 square meter kitchen with 8 other people waiting for a delicious dish made by Alberto according to his Grandmother's recipe. And I tell you, I've never ate a 15cm baguette and been completely full afterwards!
Take a baguette (you people who don't know what this word means, check it out on urbandictionary.com), dig a hole in the side of it, dig out the bread, insert Jambon de Fran (c), chorizo, an egg yellow and a stirred egg white. Fry it in oil and voilà.
What happened then? It was more fun than you would think! In-joy!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 16/4/10 13:48 , Blogger Bea said...

oj ja vill också ha någo såndänt gott fredd. ble de bra dinnerparty igår? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home